The objective of this book is to respond to these and other similar questions, aiming at empowering all Catholics towards defending our faith as is stated in the Catechism of the Catholic Church in chapter 2, paragraph number 1285:
"For by the sacrament of Confirmation, the baptized are more perfectly bound to the Church and are enriched with a special strength of the Holy Spirit. Hence they are as true witnesses of Christ, more strictly obliged to spread and the defend the Faith by word and deed"(1285).
- That Mary had other children, besides our Lord, and so, she is not a Virgin.
- That Catholics are Idol worshipers, because they have statues.
- That the Pope is the number 666 mentioned in (Rev. 13:18), he is the Anti-Christ.
- That we don't need confession with a priest, we can confess directly to God.
- Baptizing new born babies is wrong; we must be baptized as adults and in full immersion in the water.
- That the end of the world is near, we must get prepared.
- We don't need to pray to saints, only Christ is our mediator.
- We are saved by faith alone, we don't need works.
- The bible condemns traditions of men, so why do Catholics believe in traditions?
- Where does the bible speak about the Pope, as being the head of the church? This is an invention of the Catholic Church.
- Jesus did not die on a cross, he died on a pole.
- It does not matter what church you belong too, as long as you believe in Jesus.
- "Jesus said: Don't call any man father", Catholics disobey Jesus when they call their priests father.
- The bible never speaks about Purgatory, the word Purgatory is not found in the bible.
So, if you desire the answers to these and many other objections that come from our fundamentalists brothers and sisters, you will find them here. You will find good and adequate answers if you read this book.